In this lesson you will:
- Read some opinions about helping unemployed people
- Learn how to use the modals to express probability and obligation
- Practice the modal verbs using interactive web quizzes
- Plan a surprise party for a Lancelot colleague and discuss in a small group
- You'll be using Skype public chat. A link to the chat is available under SMALL GROUP DISCUSSION heading. Try to use text chat to exchange ideas and I will be monitoring your chat rooms to correct, help with any language problems you have. Of course you still can voice
chat as well but I will not be able to follow up on what you do.
- Meet with me and the rest of the group in the lesson to present your ideas for the party and answer any questions about the grammar point.